It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?
To volunteer, or for more information, visit www.cvoluntario.org or contact us at email@example.com or call 2252-1414.
Glasswing works with corporations to create customized volunteer programs that have a positive impact on both the community and their employees. Our team manages successful volunteer projects and campaigns that give companies the opportunity to make a real difference. Crisálida's corporate volunteering program aims to build leaders among employees, while advancing the needs and interests of community organizations.
The opportunities through Crisálida are limitless, ranging from one day team-building group activities to longer-term paired or individual volunteer commitments. Our staff will find organizations that are right for you, that put your employees interests and strengths to work. We can manage all of the details necessary to create an effective partnership and volunteer experience.
- Enhance the image of your business
- Increase staff morale and motivation
- Build teamwork and improve employee loyalty
- Increase retention
- Help create a stronger community
- Ultimately earn more money!
One-two day group projects:
- Paint murals and rehabilitate playgrounds at a needy school with your team
- Be a role model for children while reading stories or playing soccer
- Engage your employees in cleaning up and revitalizing public spaces
Longer-term commitments and projects:
- Inspire children by teaching English or Computer classes
- Change lives by leading activities in health, literacy, art, or leadership
- Put together a team of employees to visit schools periodically for financial literacy campaigns
47 of the largest 50 corporations in the world include Volunteering as an important part of their Corporate Culture - Points of light Foundation 2002